7 Feb 2012

The invitations are finished...

After a few days work, and lots of vintage lace and pearlescent card I have finished the invitations! I am very pleased to say that the bride-to-be and her fiancee were very happy with the final results, and since sending them out to their guests, they have received nothing but positive feedback and kind words about the designs :)


I am very happy I took on this commission as it is something I have never done before, and I was a bit apprehensive about the challenge at first! I really enjoyed creating my own design, and working to create a set of invitations that were all handmade by me; it is definitely hard work, but I feel it shows in the quality of each card.



I am going to continue making greeting cards and gifts for craft and vintage fairs, but I now know I enjoy and am able to take on design work for invitations so can add this to my portfolio of skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment